In the summer I am always looking for a different option besides juice boxes for my kids. This is a great option and the kids love to help make it with me. And I notice when they help me make the recipes they are more likely to try new things because they are so proud of their work.
I have also used this recipe for brunches. For the adults it is delicious if you add champagne to change this into a Strawberry Lemonade Mimosa, you can add Moscato wine for a delicious wine spritzer or just Vodka for a delicious cocktail. Relax and enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- I bottle (59 oz) of Simply Pink Lemonade or plain Simply Lemonade
- 1 pint of strawberries, cut and hulled.
- 1 lemon
- Agave nectar or simple syrup (1 cup sugar with 1 cup water boiled until dissolved and cooled) for sweetening
- In a magic bullet or blender fill with strawberries and add Simply Lemonade about 3/4 way up and blend.
- Repeat step 1 until all strawberries are blended.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into blended mixture
- May sweeten as desired with agave nectar or simple syrup if agave not available.
*If a frozen lemonade is desired freeze strawberries night before preparing and use the frozen strawberries in above recipe, serve immediately.
#KidsTummyTroubles #Celiac #Glutenfree #Glutendairyfree #Glutenfreeliving #recipes