As promised here is the Potato Pizza Crust for the previous recipe that was a hit – Gluten Free Bacon and Egg Breakfast Pizza. This crust is super easy, especially if you use the Simply Potatoes shredded potatoes. They do all the hard work for you by pre shredding it!!
Potato Pizza Crust
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 crust
- 1 package of shredded potatoes for hash browns (Simply Potatoes is Gluten Free)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Grease bottom and sides of a large skillet.
- Press potatoes mixture evenly on bottom of pan and up to about 1 inch high on the sides of pan. Spray potatoes with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until browned or for about 20 minutes.
#KidsTummyTroubles #Celiac #GlutenFree #GlutenFreePizza ##Recipes #GlutenFreeLiving